Katy ISD Online Enrollment
Welcome to Katy ISD! Register your new student using Katy ISD's online registration system powered by PowerSchool Enrollment. A new student is defined as new to Katy ISD and having never attended a school in Katy ISD, or a previous Katy ISD student that withdrew and is re-enrolling. FAQs can be found under the FAQ Category group.
Steps to register:
- Prior to beginning online registration, gather the following documents and upload.
- Proof of Residence- utility bill (light, water, or gas), purchasing paperwork, or lease agreement - If a lease agreement or purchasing paperwork is provided at the time of registration, a utility bill must be provided within 30 days of occupancy.
- Official Birth Certificate or Passport of student
- Government-issued Identification Card of the person registering the student
- Proof of Immunizations- Legible in English IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
- Report Card or Transcript from the most recently attended school
- Any additional documents defined if applicable
2. Please upload ALL the documents before submitting. Once you submit, you cannot return to the application and this will delay your enrollment.
Registration for the 2023-2024 school year will open for Central Registration on June 7. It will remain open until June 30, 2023. Please note that if you are outside of the United States it will not be possible to access registration due to cyber security measures.
You may be contacted for additional documents needed to complete your student’s registration. A campus or district representative will contact you at a later date if needed.
You must qualify for Pre‐Kindergarten Visit our Pre-Kindergarten site for guidelines and information.
For additional information, visit the General Requirements for Registration page.
Any questions regarding your child's enrollment can be directed to: