Student Parking Information
Parking Information for 2022 - 2023
Reserved Parking: $100 (Seniors only)
General parking: $50
- Students with a reserved parking permit may only park in their reserved space.
- Students with a general parking permit may only park in a non-numbered space in their designated lot.
Parking Registration Process
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN BY 8am on JULY 26, 2022.
- Pay online. Only Pay-N-Go payments are accepted. No cash or checks.
- Students must register at Student Parking Registration Form. The form will open on July 26. (You must be logged in to Google with your KISD student account. See troubleshooting information below if you have trouble accessing the link.) You will need your driver’s license, insurance card, vehicle information, and payment confirmation when you fill out this form.
After school begins, permits may be purchased during lunch or after school in the 11th grade AP office, room 2605.
Parking Tag Pick-Up
8/12/22 8:00am-10:30am- Sophomores & Juniors
8/12/22 11:30am-2:00- Seniors
Senior Reserved Painting
- Seniors who purchase a reserved spot will be able to personalize their space.
- Students may only use the paint provided by the school.
*Students will be notified about when we will be meeting to paint their spots.
I'm getting my license soon. Can I purchase my parking permit with my learner's license?
No. You must have a driver's license. You may purchase once you get your driver's license. Permits are sold daily during the school year.
My car has paper plates. Can I purchase a permit?
Yes. You will fill out the info and give the temporary license plate. Once the permanent plates arrive, you will need to go to the 11th Grade AP office to update your information.
If a student must drive a vehicle other than the one registered on campus, they must request a Temporary Parking Tag from the 11th grade AP office on the day they drive a different vehicle. They will need to provide the License Plate number of the vehicle they are driving. Temporary permits are issued for one day at a time unless a written request from a parent, which includes the length of time the permit is needed, is presented.
If you need to change which vehicle is registered on campus, please go to the 11th Grade AP office to update your information.
If you are having trouble accessing the parking registration, please try the following steps:
- Go to google (not gmail.com)
- Sign out of all accounts. (You must be signed in to the Katy account as the primary account on Google.)
- Sign in to Google using your student ID: ID@students.katyisd.org. (Replace "ID" with your student ID number.) (Your password is the password you use to log onto campus computers.)
Once signed in, the page will return to google.
Go to the google form and fill out the form.
If you have problems, please contact Mrs. Weinman in the 11th Grade AP office in room 2605 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.