Please use the Online Registration icon in the bar at the top of the page to begin the enrollment process. Be prepared to upload each of the following required documents at the time of registration. 

    • Proof of residence. Only a current gas, water, or electricity bill can be accepted as proof of residence. If you have just moved into a new home, a signed lease agreement or the HUD closing statement isk acceptable for the 30 days until you receive your first gas, water, or electric bill.
    • Official birth certificate or passport
    • Parent ID
    • Proof of immunizations
    • Report card
    • Withdrawal paperwork from the school most recently attended

    The campus nurse will check all immunizations and will communicate with you if your student needs the additional immunizations required to enroll. 


    Please notify the Registrar as soon as you know your student is leaving MCE. Complete the top portion of the "Leaver Form" found in the resources section to the right and e-mail the completed form to

    All library books must be cleared and school property returned before a student is withdrawn. 


Contact Us

  • Silvia Skipper, Registrar
    Phone: (281) 237-4125
    Fax: (281) 644-1555