Notes from the Registrar
Are you moving to Leonard Elementary?
We are so excited that your student will be joining us at Leonard!
If you are new to the Katy ISD area, please click on the link below and start the registration. Please make sure to upload all the following documents:
- Your child’s birth certificate or passport ( birth certificate will be needed in 30 days of enrollment);
- Your driver's license or passport.
- Your child's social security card (if available);
- Your child's immunization records;
- Proof of Resident:
- Signed lease (if applicable) with an electric, gas or water bill or
- Electric, gas or water bill; and
Start the registration process.
If your child is already a student at another KISD elementary school and you move, please bring a copy of new proof of residence to the elementary that your student already attends. The school will then transfer all records to us. You do not have to fill out any other paperwork.
Home Access Center (HAC)
The Home Access Center enables parents to access students' grades, assignments, test scores and absences, as well as allows parents to update basic contact information.